Tuesday 31 May 2016

Generic.

Ok so i've just been on Facebook looking through a random videos that I don't need to watch and then I stumbled across a guy named 'Frenchy'. Never heard of him before and he has 227,693 subscribers on YouTube so he isn't a well known sensation. I don't know why anyone has any interests in him.

His videos and sketches are just him using 'relatable' topics and activities and dragging it out in attempt to make a funny sketch. One of his examples is one that explains the difference between 'Guy's and Girls on Tinder'. Now for those of you who don't know what Tinder is i'm happy to explain.

Tinder is a simple application (self-contained program) that's a dating app. It's simple because you are shown a select phew photos, quick description and interests. You can swipe left and right. When you swipe left it no, right then it's a yes then you've made a match. 

Now Frenchy was making a video from whats already been done before showing the difference between men and women on the app. Firstly being very sexists and saying that all men are promiscuous and women aren't but also 'milking' out something that is not new or interesting anymore but vaguely just boring. 

Okay, so can we just talk about my incredible writing skills when on a computer, when angry. I wish I could write all these 'fancy' words in my exams. That probably won't happen because i'll be half asleep and my creativeness doesn't start till' after school. 



If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! 
Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky

Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to
www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo

 LikI always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment