Wednesday 1 June 2016

One Pair Of Shoes And A Hat.

This is going to be a sad rant by a extremely opinionated teenager, who has too much time to think about these things.

First off I would like to talk about hats. Now i've never really understood hats. They're fairly useless unless you're blocking the sun or shielding your head from the cold. There's two 3 types of hats that are functional. 

Number 1) The sun hat.
Now i'm not sure what their proper name is however they are functional, providing your face away from the sun. They also provide a good fitting for all faces and head shapes. 
They also are easy to design with a nice beach feel to them. 






Number 2) Beanie 
They can make any head warm in the winter, they have pure style. Don't suit all people, I don't suit one. 








Number 3) The baseball cap.
These are very practical and just look good overall. 














One pair of shoes. 

This may come as a shock to some of you but I only own 1 pair of shoes. Now I know what you must be thinking, poor? The answer is no, i've been offered to be bought many pairs of shoes but I don't want them. Now I only have 1 pair of shoes mainly because less is more really. The less stuff I have the more mental space I have. This means I don't have to think about what i'm going to wear on my feet all the time and I just look like a cool hipster that only dresses in smart-casual. 
I save loads of money as well being a teen and growing all the time that means i'd have to buy new shoes all the time but my shoes wear out sooner or later anyway. 
If you think it's crazy or weird, how about Albert Einstein who only had copies of the same outfit to feel out space in his brain for IQ so he can concentrate on better stuff.

If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! 
Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky

Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to
www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo

 LikI always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment