Sunday 26 June 2016

June Thoughts 'Shits & Best Bits'

I'm not going to lie, i'm really emotional right now. How cliche though. I just feel like balling out into balls of tears and i've so many emotions swirling around me.

I'm not going to lie this month has been pretty shit, to put it bluntly anyway. The shootings in the Orlando gay club, shooting of Christina Grimmie and how it made one of my favourite YouTubers break. The U.K could've made the worst choice in the EU referendum, i've had exams. Things just keep building up and I worry financially even though i'm 15.

Nevermind all that I need to make it better with all the good stuff, the person you should thank for me writing this blog is Adele. I've just watched her Glastonbury performance, it was amazing. I cried. I laughed. I even almost drifted to sleep to 'Make You Feel My Love' because of how calming it was. It just reminded me that although there's bad in the world you've got to look at the funny side of things.

Adele, you've made the month go from the worst to not to bad, blew me away. I really wanted to go see her live but I just didn't have the money and I don't think my family members realise how much it would've meant for me.

Shane Dawson posted a video two days ago and it contained personal times in his life but in a comedy sketch. Someone flagged his video and it was almost taken down. He talk about it on his Snapchat, how if everyone looks on the bad side of things then the whole world will essentially be all sad and it just made me think all those people out there who get 'triggered' or are 'sensitive' when people say things just have to drag people down with them. It's your life, i'm not saying I don't care but it doesn't involve me so don't spoil the fun.

Did anyone watch that Emma Blackery's video called 'If Websites Started Dating' if not heres the link, it's funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQlmyM7GkM . Anyway pay close attention to how Tumblr acts, those types of people I hate, the ones who try to get in on other peoples problems when they don't have the right perspective.

Anyway i'm turning around, doing a 3 point turn. 'Ayy stop it Mark, fingers away from the negative keys. Another positive was the fact that Orange Is The New Black released the new Season 4, guess what I watched it in one sitting. Got home from school. Sat and watched, slept. Woke. Watched. After it I texted Trinity with a tiny spoiler about ******* ********** *****. Not going to say it because that would be a spoiler.

Is it weird that somewhere in this i've swore? Not that my Mum would care about it but the fact that i've always felt hesitant to not swear in case in ruin my future and someone takes the rug from underneath me and smash bang. Oh I have a story. Don't I have a story. I've gone all old now but anyhow toodle loo. Bit weird just as I typed that my brother just slept talk saying "no, noo,no", he must be stressed or nervous about something.

Anyway I always say anyway but anyway it was Monday and after Chemistry it was what people around the world must think British weather it like but it was chucking it down and people were bringing the water into the school making the floors all wet. I was getting rushed along the corridor on my way to English and on a corner I lost traction and slipped. Right onto my lower back onto my tailbone, still hurts today (Saturday).

Oh my favourite insult of the month from Emma Blackery is 'Small-cock jobber'. Did I mention she liked my instagram photo. Me just acting all casual but I was overwhelmed with joy and happiness. Just a thought I think i'm an old soul with many past lives. Thanks for reading. I'm surprised as to how much i've typed.

If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo Like I always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment