Wednesday 3 August 2016

Fashion, Ya Nasty!

So I was just looking at whats in fashion for mens sunglasses this year and went on GQ which is a fashion magazine/blogger. It was burning my eyes with disgust. Just ew. One thing you have to understand with fashion is that if you put a big name on a t-shirt it's going to be worth the price of your house.

I am interested in fashion. Wouldn't want to do it as a job because I wouldn't be able to come up with extremely ugly clothes. Anyone who looks at fashion shows and looks at all the outfits and doesn't hurl their face has 1)Lying or 2)Had so much botox that they can't even feel there face let alone move any muscles.

It's ugly. Anyway back to my sunglasses, I was searching in deep and looking them mostly in amazement of how much money they're worth and how bad they look and I found one pair that I might only wear but as a joke or an impression of someone. They were still hideous though. Some do look nice though.

Ok. Question. Would you wear anything that has been showed on a run way. Like you go search it on google 'Mens (or womens) fashion show outfits 2016' and tell me, email me. Don't get me started on email.

You missed me a while back you know. If you're an avid reader of my blog meaning you read every now and then, then i'm sorry to disappoint you but I had a really down moment and kind of made me emotional and ready to rant but I didn't write a blog because it takes too long to start up my laptop. Me problems.

I don't know the age range of people who read these, but I know people do. I personally don't know people who'd read them, I have to FORCE my friends to read mine only because they're just humourous. Please i'd really like to know about you. Contact me in the form below or wherever it is, i'm not that good at navigation.

Ok so something just came to mind. What if you think that i'm not even 15, like I know I am but the fact that I write a blog. Not what a 15 year old would do. Perhaps someone who likes to talk about there food or what clothes they wear may have write one. I am extremely tired right now. My eyes are dry from seeing bad fashion and from not having much sleep for the entire day. Night. Cue the offensive outro.

If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo Like I always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment