Sunday 28 August 2016

Cry.

Please let me feel normal by you telling me that wanting or needing to cry is a normal thing. My emotions have been all over the place the past few weeks and my hormones are just gushing around my body like when you use mouthwash.

I just need to cry. I have done every method i've done in the past and it isn't working. My emotions have just built up and if I keep on letting it carry on then I feel like i'm just going to take it out on someone. I've listened to Adele, Sia and Florence and the machine. I've came close to just balling my eyes out but my brother walked into the room.

The only great thing about the build up of all these emotions is all the film ideas i've had. Two amazing ideas, one from a dream and another from listening to music and feeling the stress and emotions.

I'm tired. I can't wait to move on with everything. I want to move out. Not because I hate my family but because I have no control on how things look or anything and that just stresses me out. I can't control room layout the organisation of things because my family just have no money. Theres just not any money for a new sofa because the cats have teared it up. All  possessions have been passed down my family and are normally broken, I had a wardrobe in my bedroom but that broke within the first day. We had a dining table and all the chairs were all ready broken and rocking.

I NEED independance. Now i'm not talking about cooking, washing or shopping. I already do all those myself. From a young me and my brother have made our own meals. Not because my Mum doesn't want to but she is a bad cook. My sister is the only other exception. She's the youngest and
has autism as well as PDA and OCD. She's a pain. Often shouting out her orders like 'I'm thirsty'.

The music I listened to whilst i'm writing this is called Madilyn Bailey. She mainly does covers, I found her from my discover weekly on Spotify.

If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo Like I always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment