Sunday 29 May 2016

Minimalist.

If you have never heard of a minimalist them what YouTube videos are you watching? A minimalist for those who need to know is 'a person who advocates or practises minimalism' in other words a person who know's they need less and want less in their life. 

I would consider myself as a minimalist since the more stuff I own the more anxious I get. It just makes me want to burn everything but keep a select few objects, whereas another person may see there house on fire and want to keep everything even the useless charity bags that are posted through the letterbox.

When things build up around me, so does my brain. I'm not sure if i'm meant to be a interior designer when i'm older or if it's just the minimalist in me because in my head I have redecorated my house at least 7 times now. It has a lot of mahogany and I don't even really like brown.

Another thing about me is that I don't like a permanent fixture although I used to think I was scared of change it was the other way around. I love it. I can't stand having a piece of furniture in one place for more than six months. MOVE IT!! I change the layout of my bedroom 3 times every year. I hope I have found the perfect configuration now. 

My bedroom layout: You walk in through the door and as you look straight on thats my bed (single bed, for a single teenager) to the left is a small desk that I use as a bedside table (it wasn't meant to be) then there's a gap where my tripod is and my bin. To the left of that is a fabric blue (really nice) sofa bed. It folds out into a double-bed for if I want a friend over for a sleepover. In front of the sofa is my chest of draws where I keep my clothes (I used to have a wardrobe but i'm not very good at using it). On top is my TV with my PS3 and Xbox 360. Both with GTA5 and Minecraft because i'm not very good at sticking to storylines on other games. It makes me frustrated. 

Here's a picture of one of my previous layouts of my bedroom (bit messy.

Being a minimalist relates to my previous blog about 'mental strength' so go read that and it will give you more of an insight into my brain.






If you would like to donate to me,please pay honestly because we all know charities are a lie (read my previous blogs) if you work for a charity TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN! THERE'S ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER! HEMP OIL! 
Donate generously at- https://uk.gofundme.com/marky

Do you want to laugh at me and my old YouTube videos? Go to
www.youtube.com/binityandmarkamo

 LikI always say if there is a topic that you would like me to rant about when i'm tired or very emotional please do comment them below. I always do my best to spell things right. Need any help I can offer a bias opinion on any questions you have just message me on instagram - itgoesnomanomanom BYE XOX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave a comment